As palavras que acompanham o esquema são as seguintes: "This sampler pays tribute to women writers of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. When you have finished stitching this very special piece, you may wish to read one or more of the works from the list of writers who were featured in the sampler.
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Poet, 1806-1861. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."
- Emily Dickinson, Poet, 1830-1886.
- Louisa May Alcott, 1832-1888. "Little Women", "Little Men".
- Frances Hodgson Burnett, 1849-1924. "Little Lord Fauntleroy", "The Secret Garden".
- Jane Austen, 1775-1817. "Pride and Prejudice", "Sense and Sensibility", "Emma".
- Charlotte Bronte, 1816-1885. "Jane Eyre".
- Emily Bronte, 1818-1848. "Wuthering Heights".
- Laura Ingalls Wilder, 1887-1957. "Little House", series of books.
More titles by these authors can be found at your local library."
Fazer ponto de cruz e homenagear a escrita é muito bom!